STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help
Linear

NATIONAL RADAR - WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?? *PIC* (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by FreeSpeak, Friday, April 29, 2005, 11:33

Nothing probably.

But there sure is a LOT of it.

FreeSpeak

Re: NATIONAL RADAR - WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??

by Blue_Sky, Friday, April 29, 2005, 20:54 @ FreeSpeak

: Nothing probably.

: But there sure is a LOT of it.

: FreeSpeak

I wouldn't call that NOTHING!!!

Anyway, I went here: http://www.wunderground.com/US/Region/US/Radar.html
and found a much quieter-looking map just now.

Thanks for sharing that.
Blue Sky

by PeaceMaker2012, Tuesday, May 03, 2005, 17:19 @ FreeSpeak

Earth quake 4.4 in Mississippi Valley !
Hey arnt those green circles mostly covering the Madrid Fault System ? The same System causeing the Great Quakes of 1812 ?

Re: NATIONAL RADAR - WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?? *PIC*

by FreeSpeak, Tuesday, May 03, 2005, 20:10 @ PeaceMaker2012

: Earth quake 4.4 in Mississippi Valley !
: Hey arnt those green circles mostly covering the Madrid Fault
: System ? The same System causeing the Great Quakes of 1812
: ?
~~~~~~~

My only observation would be that in that image as in most, the green circles were there for an hour or so of the animated radar, then they were gone. That evening a humongous intense thunderstorm system followed west-to-southeast, developing along the way.

In the image of the following day the duration was HOURS with storm systems seemingly flowing around them, like water around rocks in a stream. (see below).

There would seem to be infinite possibilities including HAARP, chemtrails, magnetic responses to sunspots, dimensional activities we have no awareness of, radifreephoenix.com or as you suggest, a precursor to earthquake activity indigenous to the New Madrid fault area.

If you recall last year's hurricane phenomenae moving right up the Florida peninsula, the eye of at least one hurricane was perched right over at least two low-magnitude quakes and curiously, the eye took on the shape some said, of a pentagon. To my dimming eyes, it looked like a swastika.

Mitch Battros of Earth Changes TV still offers the theory of a 72-hour lag between heavy sunspot activity and earthquakes. I suppose it is as good a theory as any other but it would take some serious number-crunching to offer scientific evidence.

I personally believe (totally intuitively) that the circles represent some sort of force field coming from within the earth.
Why do I believe that?

Because I DO NOT want to believe they are coming from space.

FreeSpeak

by gladams, Tuesday, May 03, 2005, 23:18 @ FreeSpeak

: ~~~~~~~

: My only observation would be that in that image as in most,
: the green circles were there for an hour or so of the
: animated radar, then they were gone. That evening a
: humongous intense thunderstorm system followed
: west-to-southeast, developing along the way.

People that live in the area of these circles need to watch as they drive around and see if there are towers close to where these circles appear. I know that in the Pacific North West, small earthquakes will show up right in the area where there is a tower. Portland, OR radar comes from a tower high up on a hill about 30 miles north of Portland. Often minor earthquake squares show up in this area. Same for Seattle, their radar is north of Seattle in the Lake Stevens area. In the area of Tri Cities WA minor earthquakes show up all the time and there are a series of towers up on the hills.

Of course, even if we started to figure it out, they would just change the radar, or not let us look at it, but for now, watch for a connection.

Re: NATIONAL RADAR - WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?? *PIC*

by Journey, Wednesday, May 04, 2005, 00:19 @ PeaceMaker2012

: Earth quake 4.4 in Mississippi Valley !
: Hey arnt those green circles mostly covering the Madrid Fault
: System ? The same System causeing the Great Quakes of 1812
: ?

Green circles coincide with NOAA Doppler Weather Radar site locations.

Dave

NATIONAL DOPPLER RADAR SITES AND ANOMALOUS PROPAGATION *PIC*

by Journey, Wednesday, May 04, 2005, 00:16 @ FreeSpeak

: Nothing probably.

: But there sure is a LOT of it.

In a previous life (military) I was an electronic technician, and I used to work on surface search radar systems. One thing about radar is that you are constantly adjusting the gain/sensitvity to compensate for changing atmospheric conditions. Every one of the mysterious circles you see on the national weather radar maps coincides with a Doppler Weather Radar site. It is simply a function of changing conditions that cause the anomalous circles of "ground clutter"

Doppler is so sensitive compared to the systems I used to work on that it can pic up insects, or even dust particles if it is set too sensitive. One thing is almost certian, you will notice the circles, in conjunction with doppler sites, produce the images around periods of changing weather conditions. Not just changing from dry to wet or wet to dry but also changing wind direction and intensity, humidity, etc.

Dave

**SNIP**

FALSE RETURNS - GROUND CLUTTER AND ANOMALOUS PRECIPITATION ECHOES

The radar energy not only interacts with precipitation and clear-air returns, it also hits nearby objects such as buildings and trees which return a large portion of the emitted energy back to the radar since they are so close. This results in an area right around the radar that appears like precipitation bit it doesn't move. This is called ground clutter and the radar is designed to filter out most of this false return.
Another false return that is harder to distinguish from real precipitation is called anomalous propagation. This often occurs when there is a strong inversion (cold air near the surface with warmer air aloft) or from a layer of cool, moist air left behind departing thunderstorms. This change in air density between the layers of air with different temperature and moisture characteristics "bends" or changes the direction the radar beam travels. In the above scenarios the beam bends downward striking the ground leading to ground clutter return. This radar return can be minimized and often wiped out completely by our trained meteorologists who know how to recognize and distinguish this type of false return from real precipitation echoes.

**END SNIP**

THANK YOU, SIR! MAKES SENSE! *PIC*

by FreeSpeak, Wednesday, May 04, 2005, 03:01 @ Journey

: In a previous life (military) I was an electronic technician,
:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I was really hoping though, that they might be irradiated pumpkins from venus, about to attack.

Durn. Just when you get crazy enough to have fun, somebody comes along and makes sense of it all.

Thanks.

FreeSpeak

Re: THANK YOU, SIR! MAKES SENSE!

by Journey, Wednesday, May 04, 2005, 12:22 @ FreeSpeak

LOL! Well, most people just ignore my explainations, so if you want to still have fun, just go ahead and come up with something new. Let's see... Yes- the radar circles do coincide with the doppler sites, but that does not mean the echos have to be dust or insects or humidity. It could be chemtrail particulates that when irradiated by HAARP create weather changes that the doppler picks up! There.. a whole new interpolated theory. Have fun!

: I was really hoping though, that they might be irradiated
: pumpkins from venus, about to attack.

: Durn. Just when you get crazy enough to have fun, somebody
: comes along and makes sense of it all.

: Thanks.

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT DOPPLER

by gladams, Wednesday, May 04, 2005, 10:40 @ Journey

: In a previous life (military) I was an electronic technician,
: and I used to work on surface search radar systems. One
: thing about radar is that you are constantly adjusting the
: gain/sensitvity to compensate for changing atmospheric
: conditions.

To Journey: Do you think the Doppler sites can sometimes create enough electricity to cause minor earthquakes? Another question: You posted the map showing the Doppler sites. Do you think there are other radar towers besides the Dopplers? Do our weathermen only use Doppler Radar?

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT DOPPLER *PIC*

by Journey, Wednesday, May 04, 2005, 21:08 @ gladams

: To Journey: Do you think the Doppler sites can sometimes
: create enough electricity to cause minor earthquakes?
: Another question: You posted the map showing the Doppler
: sites. Do you think there are other radar towers besides
: the Dopplers? Do our weathermen only use Doppler Radar?

I would have absolutely no idea about the effects of microwave radiation on plate tetonics, but I would guess it is minimal. Who knows. We are throwing so much RF and Microwave energy into the air these days, it's hard to say what causes what. But the sun probably causes more problems then a radar would.

The map that I posted shows the location of the NOAA operated NEXRAD doppler radar sites, and those are the ones that provide most of the weather information that you can get off the net. Some local television stations have their own local doppler radar systems, and I have seen domes on top of research buildings and gov't installations that look like doppler radar or some other type of radar array. There are plans for newer types of radar that will scan faster and provide more detailed information on weather, but I don't know when that will be in widespread use.

Anyway, below is a picture of a dopper radar antenna. If you see something like this in your neighborhood, on top of a building or on a tower, it's probably a weather radar site.

Dave

RSS Feed of thread
227548 Postings in 96937 Threads, 486 registered users, 92 users online (0 registered, 92 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index