STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

Re: 'MANIAC' KILLINGS AND VIOLENCE TO FORCE MENTAL HEAL (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Anya, Thursday, March 17, 2005, 14:22 @ Leeq

I knew it!!! A few months ago I read about a new bill that was past called something like The New Coalition for Mental Health. I'm not sure about the details of the bill or proposal but it seems that it will make mental health screening mandatory.
When all this violence and murder started to occur I knew they were going to take advantage of it (although I wonder how many of these people commiting these crimes are already on some sort of psycotropic drug).

Just think of the implications. People always say things that others might think are a little wierd or crazy, doesn't mean they have mental problems, but now it will.

Will they start declaring those of us who stand firmly against this gov't and everything it stands for mentally unstable? Why not, after all, don't some usually say that you'd have to be crazy to not support your gov't or a war that supposedly is creating peace instead of insigtating it?

Share/Bookmark
  849 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

228578 Postings in 97787 Threads, 494 registered users, 79 users online (2 registered, 77 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index