STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

Tesla Remotely Accessed A Car They No Longer Owned!! (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by LurkyLou @, Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 22:13 @ Theresa

IF you owned a Tesla wouldn't this information lead you to wonder how much control has over their products.

So, you miss 2 or 3 payments and the car self-drives you to some Tesla dealership for repossession?

How about being a Tesla's jilted lover and suddenly have the brakes fail on a curvy mountain road?

Or having an argument with your car about maintenance, upkeep, travel, cargo, along with many other human-like disagreements?

NO! I do not want my next automobile remotely accessed! NO! I do NOT want my automobile talking to me, let alone the garage, the fridge, the microwave, the freezer, the washing machine and dryer, the iron, or any other common appliance! My God, they even have dolls now talking to kids!

Pick any of the "dark" (negative) sci-fi movies where mankind is done in with malevolent kindness of computer controlled machines and pretend it is real.

We're getting there!

Share/Bookmark
  72 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244524 Postings in 105883 Threads, 514 registered users, 164 users online (2 registered, 162 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index