STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

THANKS, WILL WATCH IT AGAIN. SUN ENERGY BURSTS ODDLY COINCIDE WITH EQ's, ETC. (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by pravdaseeker @, Sunday, September 10, 2017, 23:13 @ Gnosine

Dear STA Readers, Writers,

Been a while since I watched this, or others from same source. I admit, his explanation in many cases makes just as much "sense" as another theory. I will watch this again, for the nostalgic effect..Ha!

I lived not far from the Grand Canyon for most of my life.. and it is a strange place, and hard to fathom the time they claim it took to form vs. other possibilities. It does have a lot of the "mysteries" mentioned by pragnos.

I remember in an area to the east of the Grand Canyon, extreme southwest Colorado, there is a place where a couple "ENTIRE" layers of geological depositions, just simply aren't there! It was on a State Park sign when I went there one time. It was on a walkway overlooking the landscape and explaining the geology of the area.
It said scientists are "baffled" by what "should" be there, but is not.

There is another place somewhere north.. that has been shown to be a long ago waterfall, 100 times more than Niagra River Falls... it was all from a melting ice cap they say. Rapidly melting ice cap at that.

You can still see an ancient shore line of the Great Salt Lake in Utah... it was a gi-normous lake at one time.
And drained rapidly.... where did all that water go? Many say, a large influx from the north drained a lot away via the Grand Canyon...

Slowly, solid geological evidence is coming forth on some of these once thought wild schemes or ideas..or off the wall theories. Some are showing solid evidence, and the crazy becomes not so crazy..but probable.

Pravdaseeker

---
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

PRAVDASEEKER

Share/Bookmark
  67 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244562 Postings in 105899 Threads, 514 registered users, 148 users online (1 registered, 147 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index