STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

Deathbed Repentance? (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Old_Ponter @, 3000 miles north of north pole, Thursday, August 10, 2017, 10:27 @ Il_Bagattel

I do not know Hillary Clinton, never met her, do not know any one who has met her! Anything I know, or think I know about her, comes from the media whether mainstream or alternate internet. The media delivers biased or deliberate false "news" (propaganda) so what can I know what is real or not about a politician, or anyone else for that matter?

Apparently Hillary was raised in a United Methodist church (a church is the people and not the organization) which allows the ordination of women as Ministers/Pastors.

Has she acted out her faith in her duties as a career politician? It is not my responsibility to determine and I do not wish to.... If the story about her wanting to preach is real, what are her motives? Is she practicing a "deathbed repentance"? (I do not imply that she is at the end of her life.)

Many Christians think that there is NO spiritual LAW, think that there is GRACE and live their lives that way (lawlessly) until confronted with their own mortality and then WHAMO Bamo they invite "The Lord" into their hearts and think that they are now "saved" ...

presto ...

"Hey Rocky want to see me pull a rabbit out of my hat?"

"Again ... but that trick nevers works...." (Dialogue between Rocky and Bullwinkle)

Is that (deathbed repentance) what Hillary is doing? I do not know and do not want to know but the sun seems to be setting on her political career.

https://www.thoughtco.com/hillary-clintons-religious-background-250159

Politics and religion are often intertwined. Many voters believe that a politician's religious beliefs are the foundation for their political positions. In the case of Hillary Clinton, many people have publicly questioned her spiritual beliefs.

In truth, Hillary Clinton has repeatedly spoken of her Christian faith. Throughout her political career, she has repeatedly spoken of how her Methodist faith shaped her political stance on a variety of issues, even when it conflicted with her church's official positions.

A METHODIST THROUGHOUT HER LIFE

Hillary Clinton was baptized at the Court Street United Methodist Church, her father's church in Scranton, Penn. As a child growing up in Park Ridge, Ill., she attended the First United Methodist Church, where she was active in youth activities.

Share/Bookmark
  107 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244446 Postings in 105836 Threads, 514 registered users, 130 users online (2 registered, 128 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index