STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

IF RH- IS "OFF WORLD", I WANNA GO "HOME". GET ME OFF THIS CRAZY INSANE PLANET (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Morgan ⌂ @, Wednesday, August 02, 2017, 07:06 @ Theresa

Before I was born, not to be born again was my choice. But due to ego, and 'wanting to make the world a 'better place', here I am. (Waste of time I think now, considering how much I've grown to HATE this realm.) After my suicide attempt, to be 'mentored' and led down the right 'track', and basically end up working with a more intelligent class of beings who weren't into incarnating in this HELL HOLE, but I got myself hit by a freight train looking for something that basically didn't or couldn't exist; since it involved another person who I shall not name, who was NOT cooperative in manufacturing my phantasies.
Don't deify ghosts, huh?

I was stuck in a mental limbo where nothing made me happy, so I got sent back here; and I'm told I had to be tied down because I kept ripping out my IVs after I came to, though I don't remember that at all. My memory of a number of days was erased after I came back, and I guess I'll have to wait until I get my Akashic Library Card to find out all that happened.

---
NAMASTE, AND MAY VASUKI LICK YOUR NOSE.

Share/Bookmark
  80 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243819 Postings in 105459 Threads, 514 registered users, 92 users online (1 registered, 91 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index