STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

IF RH- IS "OFF WORLD", I WANNA GO "HOME". GET ME OFF THIS CRAZY INSANE PLANET (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by pravdaseeker @, Tuesday, August 01, 2017, 19:16 @ Theresa

Dear STA Readers, Writers,

Greetings, and for a long time I have felt I didn't "belong" to this planet...HA!

It never ceases to go in a direction that defies logic, and common sense.

Pinkorchid has accused me of being "alien" a few times too... if it REALLY is off world, can I please arrange for a "TAXI RIDE" to another planet that isn't so messed up? I just need my wife, dogs, and now about 95 birds to get to go along for the ride too.

I see how EASILY the masses are manipulated on this planet. Constant LIES in the news, refusal to inform people of what is important, EXTREMELY BIASED news, if you can call it news anymore. It is seems like a nightly "hate club" show; with factions all sorted and "tuned in" to their particular flavour of hate.

The situation with the three superpowers and North Korea is getting extremely risky for a terrible war to happen. And I am pretty sure most people realise that once something "breaks out" on the Korean peninsula; it will mutate quickly into involving CHINA. Japan is getting very upset as well.

All of those future "predictions" of a large loss in population in many nations seems very ominous, and rapidly evolve daily to almost being "set is stone"..

The thoughts of Australia getting thrashed and losing half it's population just tears at my heart to no end.
This is such a wonderful country, and the animals are so unique and precious. The thought of war coming to this country just is a NIGHTMARE that I pray somehow can be avoided.

I honestly don't think people realise how destructive this next war will be. They conjure up visions of movie scenes they have seen, and I presume think it will have a movie like ending. Some "hero" will waltz in to save everyone...

I think it has been referred to as the ANTICHRIST... the world is getting ready/being manipulated for this prophecy (control mechanism) to be fulfilled.

Quite a few "themes" or things considered "cool"... have taken a evil/demonic type course. the more popular shows, movies seem to have this theme more and more.

Sooooo, how about a taxi ride??? Maybe I better call for a large bus; many may feel the need to leave here too..Ha!.

It would be nice to find the REAL reason about RH-, and REALLY where it came from. It still is a mystery.

Pravdaseeker

---
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

PRAVDASEEKER

Share/Bookmark
  116 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243819 Postings in 105459 Threads, 514 registered users, 93 users online (1 registered, 92 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index