STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

I AM AFRAID FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THERESA (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by CatFan @, Green Country, USA, Friday, July 14, 2017, 07:43

She contacted me this morning and was the most upset I have heard her. She is on the razor's edge of going down for the count. No one is providing support. Her emergency land line phone has been cut off and internet and cell service can go anytime. The electric service will be cut off next week.

Theresa lives on a shoestring in survival mode with this site being her only means of a livelihood. She even goes without food sometimes which is horrible for a diabetic. I lost my beloved cat this week because we couldn't balance out her food intake with insulin shots. Theresa has to guess about her status because she can't afford the testing supplies. Would you want to live this way?

I highly value the information I receive here and support the site with an automatic monthly payment through PayPal. There have been times when I was able to give her a little more in emergencies, but I am tapped out with a $310 emergency vet bill. Theresa has no one else to help her.

Please leave at least a tip for your use of this site. Movie tickets are $8. Isn't this site worth at least that to you? Of course, any amount is helpful. If more readers would provide a small amount, the total would keep STA online for another month.

Why does Theresa have to always beg for support? She is physically unable to stand on a street corner with a cardboard sign and her sense of dignity would prevent her from doing so. Yet, every month she has to do the equivalent here just to get through another month. Why is that? Please consider supporting this site. Advertising revenue has virtually gone away too, so user support is more sorely needed than ever.

Thank you for reading this and please help.

Share/Bookmark
  296 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243644 Postings in 105335 Threads, 514 registered users, 104 users online (0 registered, 104 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index