STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

CAN I TALK TO YOU AS ONE FRIEND TO ANOTHER? (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Theresa @, Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 03:04

Hello Friends, Readers and Writers:

I am having trouble here and I really do need your help.

I have had one donation this month and we are almost halfway through.

I am failing.

As most of you know, I am disabled and this site is not only my only source of income but it also gives me something to do to try and be useful in my life.

My electric is about to be cut off, along with my internet and the server. I need electric to live, especially in summer due to my asthma. It is necessary to help me to breathe.

I also have no money for food.

I need your help very much.

Won't some of you leave something in the PayPal?

When I say that no amount is too small, I really mean it. 5 dollars can buy food for a day.

And this site won't go on indefinitely if I don't pay the server bill.

I know you are probably tired of hearing all of this, and I am definitely
exhausted with the humiliating experience of literally having to beg for food.
And the worry is excruciating . I am starting to slip into a deep depression, trapped in a darkness, not knowing which way to turn..

Before the diabetes and the problems associated with that, like the neuropathy that has taken over my feet/legs and doesn't allow me to walk and the many eye surgeries that I have had to try to keep my eye sight viable, I was a contributing member of society. I always took care of myself and helped those around me who I could help and who needed it.

No one is perfect and that includes me, but I have always tried to do what was right, always.

All I have now to offer is this site. I have been doing this site for 17 years now, I did not have the need to ask for donations for a couple of years in the beginning.

So all I can do right now is pray that some of you might hear my call for help. For now, it is all that I have.

Please someone hear me?

I do not exaggerate when I tell you these things, in fact I leave many things out.

I say a prayer that a few of you will hear me and stop and help out a little.

My life is literally in your hands.

Thank you for listening and for your consideration.

Theresa

CLICK BELOW FOR PAYPAL

SNAIL MAIL:
THERESA DURBIN
PO BOX 6345
TULSA, OK 74148

Share/Bookmark
  198 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243644 Postings in 105335 Threads, 514 registered users, 104 users online (0 registered, 104 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index