STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

THIS IS VERY SAD NEWS TO HEAR CATFAN (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by pravdaseeker @, Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 01:34 @ CatFan
edited by pravdaseeker, Wednesday, July 12, 2017, 01:46

Dear CatFan,

VERY sorry to hear this news. Pets are such wonderful things to have. What IS VERY sad is, they don't live as long as we do...because I have some had pets I would've loved to still be hanging around after 50 years.

Theresa's was her cocker spaniel girl Cleo... whom I got to meet when she was still in good shape. She was a BIG cocker from what I was used to; and she had a BIG heart for T..

Your poor kitty sounds like one of these type of pets I am talking about.

I had a cat in the states that was a Savannah Cat, Chuda was her name.

I HAD to find a home for her when I moved to Australia, as they do not allow hybrids with wild African cats into OZ.

The reason was they might get loose and reek havoc on the native wildlife. Granted, if they got loose they most certainly would.

This was a $4000.00 cat... Is anyone in their right mind going to let a $4k cat go wandering around outside?? OK, they might get out by mistake I guess.

Once I got here, I have found out that feral cats are a HUGE problem! These are normal domestic tabbies, etc...and they do terrible damage to the fauna here. They are in the millions...literally.

That cat was a mind reader as well, and we were very attached... she didn't care for anyone else except me really. She went to a home that I know will take care of her forever with great love. I knew the lady for over 20 years. It took her a MONTH to finally be nice to the lady... but now they are best friends.

I say keep her avatar in memory, but of course, that is up to you..

Here's to all of our lost precious dogs and cats.... and I am thankful that people have that special access to animals.. PETS; they make life bearable and fun, even when you are sad.

[image]

Pravdaseeker

---
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

PRAVDASEEKER

Share/Bookmark
  110 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243644 Postings in 105335 Threads, 514 registered users, 106 users online (0 registered, 106 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index