STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

North Korea & Trump - Recipe for Disaster? (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by FordPrefect @, North Florida, Thursday, July 06, 2017, 21:21 @ chazzz

North Korea isn't going to attack anybody, not unless they are attacked first that is. Their nukes and missiles are meant to be a deterrent, not for first strike. They've seen what happens to small states that try to go their own way, like Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, now Syria, and they are having none of it. No matter what the cost. Their army numbers about one and a half million active with ten million or more reserves of one form or another. Their equipment may be dated but they have lots of it, and it's all pointed South. In the event that some fool attacks them, much of South Korea will cease to exist along with those 28,000 US troops manning the DMZ. In short there is no military option here, except in the minds of fools that is.

Just remember that Bill Clinton had the North Korean situation under some sort of control and well on the way toward a permanent solution. Then along came George the Lesser and sent things back to square one. Barak Obama just didn't seem to care, in fact I doubt that clown could find North Korea on a map. That brings us to The Donald. The guy claims to be a negotiator, but I am not sure he has ever heard of "win/win" negotiations. So as long as the US refuses to sit down and talk to North Korea like adults the situation will remain much as it has been with The Donald tweeting and the North popping an occasional missile. But God help us all if somebody decides to blow something up in North Korea for real.

---
I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. (Galileo Galilei)

Share/Bookmark
  145 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243644 Postings in 105335 Threads, 514 registered users, 104 users online (0 registered, 104 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index