STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

WATER WOULD CREST AT 26 FEET INSIDE THE CITY OF SACRAMENTO (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Maralela @, Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 23:00 @ Maralela

The following video is from in February. Now think of the hot weather season we are into. Yosemite has spectacular waterfalls now. Snow melt is already going strong.

Think about all the lakes and dams above Oroville that feed into it. Something like the February situation with all the abundant rain then must be building up now with snow melt.

With the information shown in the first video in this thread, it seems to me that besides working on repairs, they should have people there to GUARD the place also

I wouldn’t like to live anywhere in the Sacramento valley right now!

WATER WOULD CREST AT 26 FEET INSIDE THE CITY OF SACRAMENTO
The Oroville Dam Is Nearing Failure and Collapse: Eyewitness Paul Preston Interview

Published on Feb 14, 2017
THE COMMON SENSE SHOW

(starting at 7:14) an email to Steve Quale from a person who trained in search and rescue who would know how these things work that Steve forwarded to Dave Hodges -- “If the dam breaks, the water will reach Sacramento in 11–12 hours. And the American River and the Sacramento River come together and when these levees fail (these levees are in very very bad shape) according to this person that the water will crest at 26 feet inside the city. No one will survive that.”
[snip]

(my note here -- the water would flood much farther than Sacramento)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2XVj-_mvPM

Share/Bookmark
  184 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243945 Postings in 105531 Threads, 514 registered users, 120 users online (0 registered, 120 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index