STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

A DISTURBING THOUGHT I HAD READING THIS (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by pravdaseeker @, Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 05:10 @ Gnosine

Dear STA Readers, Writers,

Greetings Gnosine... you old B. N...Ha!

Police, or the instructor had no clue what an EMP was? WOW...

Maybe they were playing STUPID.

Their response about stepping out of your vehicle to show you they work was VERY disturbing for me. Shows what they think of the "public".

Displaying the same "cop think" my uncle the policeman used to think. Unless you were a relative, or another police person, you were guilty of SOMETHING, and needed to be ticketed, or incarcerated over SOMETHING. They just haven't caught you yet!

I would be very careful my friend, these taser happy psychopaths might be waiting and looking for you down the road someday.

Sorry, but that sounded like a very threatening situation. And I would steer clear of them in the future.

LONG GONE are the days when the police are "your friend" in my opinion.

In Oz, they are still pretty nice folks for the most part...a small percentage are of the thought pattern my uncle had...which is sad.

I loved my uncle, but damn he was WRONG about most people. I never was able to get him to adjust his thinking. Hell, he sent my best friend to jail for attempted murder...

5 years, in the big house... never pointed a weapon at anyone, and when he was arrested, the "intended victims" were over 500 miles away....!!! Somehow, he still got convicted, and got time in prison.

Be careful my friend..

Pravdaseeker

---
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

PRAVDASEEKER

Share/Bookmark
  330 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244479 Postings in 105863 Threads, 514 registered users, 118 users online (0 registered, 118 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index