STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

A DISTURBING ENCOUNTER I HAD TODAY (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Gnosine @, Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 21:04
edited by Gnosine, Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 21:19

i was around 30 minutes early to pick up a friend from their appointment at the local hospital today. i parked, opened the door, and was having a smoke as i noticed 4 people about 30 feet away in a grassy shaded area in front of the hospital being loud. as i turned to look i noticed it was 3 police officers and a civilian doing taser training. i thought "how odd is this?" and started watching them as they paced off and the civilian instructor would yell "pace off, turn, engage." the police officers would say in laughing tones "you're dead ha ha." this mentality in open public was beyond words. coincidentally as my friend was walking out the front door heading for the car, the police officers were wrapping up as well. my friend got in the truck and i stated i wanted to wait for a minute. i started the car, backed out, and was broadside of the officers as they were on the curb. i rolled my window down and asked the instructor," sir, i have a question and you don't have to answer if you don't want to but is your equipment hardened for an emp?" the instructor replied, "what's an emp?" i responded "probably the most likely scenario you people will face in the future." the instructor said "well if you were to step out of your car i guarantee this equipment works!" the officers laughed and i said " no thanks ." and i drove off.

i am all for protection and at a level do support proper law enforcement but these people are clueless and their mentality is unstable. my friend was speechless about the entire incident.

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/americas_bloody_reign_of_terror_a_nation_reaps_what_it_sows

Share/Bookmark
  355 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243025 Postings in 104968 Threads, 514 registered users, 102 users online (1 registered, 101 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index