STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

ERIK PRINCE, FOUNDER OF BLACKWATER, HAS BEEN HIRED BY BEIJING (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by CatFan @, Green Country, USA, Monday, May 15, 2017, 14:26

The Chinese are in the process of designing and building a New Silk Road infrastructure project to link their Pacific Sea coastal cities with the heart of Europe. This is huge, expensive undertaking. Their selection is intriguing.

Prince is the brother of Trump administration Secretary of DoEd, Betsy deVoss. Both of them are reputedly billionaires through inheritance.

It's really curious to me how the global control net is slowly taking shape. I hope I don't live to see its completion.

QUOTE SNIP:

"The Chairman and principal operating executive of Frontier Services Group is the world’s most notorious mercenary, Erik Prince, founder of the now-defunct Blackwater Security. In an interview with the London Financial Times, Prince recently described his work with China stating, “We’re not serving Chinese foreign policy goals, we’re helping increase trade.” He added, “China trading with its neighbors and building infrastructure brings only benefits. We’re not serving Chinese foreign policy goals, we’re helping increase trade.” Prince goes on to insist, “This is not a Chinese version of Blackwater. FSG is a logistics company; we are not a security company. None of our people have been or will be armed. But security management is certainly part of the logistics process.

Security management is euphemism for bodyguards. Maybe Prince’s people have mastered the martial arts skills of Jason Statham who never needs firearms. Or maybe he is a liar. In either case, it’s a major event that China makes Erik Prince, ex-Navy Seal, CIA asset and co-founder of the notorious Blackwater, as guardian of its strategic New Economic Silk Road."

LINK TO ARTICLE

Share/Bookmark
  205 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243644 Postings in 105335 Threads, 514 registered users, 96 users online (1 registered, 95 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index