STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

A FEW POINTS (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by FordPrefect @, North Florida, Monday, May 15, 2017, 09:51 @ Theresa

A few points about this issue:

Point 1: The source of this post is the Boston Globe, a known left-liberal rag and fake news outlet.

Point 2: James Clapper is a serial idiot and a danger to himself and the rest of us. He should go quietly into that good night.

Point 3: The United States of America is not now and never was a democracy. It's a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. It's electorate was limited to educated owners of property. People that had a vested interest in good government, and the intellectual ability to understand the issues and make rational choices. Now everyone can vote, even the dead.

I guess I am just being frustrated. When i see some 300 pound lump of lard waddling down the snack food isle at Walmart and realize that they too can vote I just want to scream. Such is "Our Democracy.

---
I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. (Galileo Galilei)

Share/Bookmark
  219 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244503 Postings in 105878 Threads, 514 registered users, 136 users online (4 registered, 132 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index