STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE... (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Theresa @, Tuesday, May 09, 2017, 02:29 @ Theresa

The wall of apathy that I am hitting is hard.

The lack of support from readers is so frustrating and nerve wracking, I don't know what to do.

I see you here, I see you reading the articles but I don't see the support that is needed to continue.

I really need your support to continue.

Is all the work put into this site really not worth 5.00?

Maybe you think that others are helping and that I don't really need your help, BUT I DO. IT REALLY IS UP TO YOU.

The Google ads have dropped so low that I am lucky if I see 100.00 EVERY 4 MONTHS. I'm sure you have seen others that are saying the same thing.

Alternative Media is in a struggle for its life.

If you truly want to have places to go, to read that are in no way beholden to the corporate dollars then you have to help the sites to continue.

IF you truly want a site where you can comment UNCENSORED on all the articles posted, then you have to support the site.

IF you truly want to POST articles of interest to you UNCENSORED then you have to help out the site.

We (alternative media) are at a crossroads and it is up to YOU to decide whether independent media sites will survive or if, even the internet, will be dominated by the same corporate interests that control the rest of your news outlets.

I don't understand. It is so heartbreaking to work so hard for so long (going on 17 years) only to have so little support, that what does come in is so far in between donations that it can never ad up to enough money to pay even one bill.

THE SERVER BILL NEEDS TO BE PAID

THE SERVER BILL NEEDS TO BE PAID NOW

IF THE SERVER BILL IS NOT PAID THEN THIS SITE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.

WHAT does it take to convince you to leave a tip in the PayPal widget?

DOES STA DESERVE TO SURVIVE?

STA is what YOU make it. It is yours to discuss what YOU think is important. There is NO AGENDA here just a desire to dialogue about so many things going on in the world today.

Won't you, Can't you show your support by dropping something in the PayPal?

Words are all I have to try to convey to you the importance for the need of your support here.

But words are not working.

I pray that some of you will take the time to listen and HEAR me.

Please Help.

THE SERVER BILL NEEDS TO BE PAID

THE SERVER BILL NEEDS TO BE PAID NOW.

It would be so wonderful to wake up to the surprise of having a few donations in the STA account the next time I look.

Can't we please work together?

It really is the people's choice.

I have been in bare survival mode for so long now, I don't know what it feels like to relax anymore.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Theresa

CLICK BELOW FOR PAYPAL

SNAIL MAIL:
THERESA DURBIN
PO BOX 6345
TULSA, OK 74148

Share/Bookmark
  454 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243008 Postings in 104963 Threads, 514 registered users, 105 users online (0 registered, 105 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index