STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

LONG, WELL WRITTEN ARTICLE ON WHAT THE AUTHOR CALLS THE 'ZIOCONS' (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by CatFan @, Green Country, USA, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 18:30

The author believes the Zionists and Neocons have 'merged' due to similar goals and world views. He gives details on his views and explains everything in the article so that a middle school student could understand.

http://thesaker.is/how-to-bring-down-the-elephant-in-the-room/

QUOTE:

Living with ZOG :-)

ZOG. Or “Zionist Occupation Government”. That used to be the favorite expression of various Jew-haters out there and it’s use was considered the surefire sign of a rabid anti-Semite. And yet, that is precisely what we are now all living with: a Zionist occupation government which has clearly forced Trump to make a 180 on all his campaign promises and which now risks turning the USA into a radioactive desert resulting from a completely artificial and needless confrontation with Russia. To those horrified that I would dare use an expression like ZOG I will reply this: believe me, I am even more upset about having to admit that ZOG is real than you are: I really don’t care for racists of any kind, and most of these ZOG folks looks like real racists to me. But, alas, they are also right! Facts are facts, you cannot deny them or refuse to correctly qualify them that because of the possible “overtones” of the term chosen or because of some invented need to be especially “sensitive” when dealing with some special group. Remember – Jews are not owed any special favor and there is no need to constantly engage in various forms of complex linguistic or mental yoga contortions when discussing them and their role in the modern world.

Share/Bookmark
  213 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244563 Postings in 105899 Threads, 514 registered users, 127 users online (0 registered, 127 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index