STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

FRIENDLY WARNING (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by CatFan @, Green Country, USA, Monday, April 17, 2017, 10:18

Because of my astrological birth alignments, I am very sensitive to Mercury retrograde energies. My experience with these periods over many years allows me to fairly quickly determine the severity of influence. The current one is as about as strong as they get so ...

Watch out for vehicle accidents for all types of vehicles, including NK rockets LOL. Pay close attention when you are driving; no distractions. Also, you can expect glitches in computing systems and communications both electronic and personal so listen carefully and speak carefully. Watch for mistakes on bills or cashier ring ups.

This is a terrible time for governments to make decisions on anything (you too should avoid decisions other than daily activities). This period ends May 3rd so things should be better beginning the second week in May.

Remember, pay attention, don't make any major decisions or sign contracts, and spend your time on routine activities and working on projects.

Share/Bookmark
  330 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

242683 Postings in 104763 Threads, 514 registered users, 92 users online (0 registered, 92 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index