STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

AS TIME MOVES ON, SYRIA AS CULPRIT INCREASINGLY IN DOUBT (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by pravdaseeker @, Sunday, April 16, 2017, 19:58 @ Old_Ponter

Dear STA Readers, Writers,

I am thinking Trump got "suckered" into the strike ahead of common sense.

The visiting Chinese President Xi, and "message" to North Korea was too much of a temptation to pass up.

The missile attack killed a few birds with one strike. Message to China, Message to Korea, Give ISIS a boost, Give Assad a kick in the shorts...

Now, even if Trump now realises he got duped into the strike by howling advisors... the ongoing message will be "WE WERE NOT MISTAKEN", even if they KNOW they were duped. A "state" does not admit mistakes, only covers them up, or sweeps them under the rug.

Sarin Gas is VERY deadly stuff.... and seeing these whit helmets handling victims, without any protective gear is a MAJOR red flag, that it was a FALSE flag operation.

The White Helmet dudes are very dodgy bunch of people to begin with... many are claiming they are just bad guys with white plastic hats on...

The current course of actions being completed are just a continuation of the empire protection plan, started in Bush 2's term in office.. the deep state carries on like only a small interruption took place called an election.

It saddens me deeply to see this going on.

Personally, I have pretty much given up on hope for mankind... and common sense is extinct now days.

We are most assuredly headed for a very terrible war... world wide. Those truly in power are not phased by the thought of destruction. After all, they have bunkers reserved for them whilst all us peasants gets to grow two heads, and glow in the dark.

Can mankind turn this around in time?

Is Jared K. the anti-Christ? Why pay three times market value for an address with 666 in it? Personally, I wouldn't be "in" a building with that address, even if it was FREE.

Pravdaseeker

---
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

PRAVDASEEKER

Share/Bookmark
  122 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

242678 Postings in 104762 Threads, 514 registered users, 88 users online (2 registered, 86 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index