STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

USAF to Begin Exercise MAX THUNDER 17 in ROK on April 17 (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by LurkyLou @, Sunday, April 16, 2017, 18:42 @ CatFan

It might be a good time to pull out those old "How to survive a nuclear explosion" books, dust them off, and read through them again. That may be a little paranoid, however, I just typed this "motto" in another post: BE PREPARED!

It also might be a good time to review some of the old nuclear war movies. I believe a couple of those are titled "Threads" and "The Day After". Actually I'm a bit sensitive about this as I was in Europe in the early 60's and we had lots of training about how to minimize exposure or to lessen results from radiation.

I'm sure if any foreign country lobs a nuke at the U.S. - or within the U.S. (yes there is that possibility) - it will be an extremely heavily populate area. BUT, think about living even 100 miles away from that.

Can you imagine the world gone crazy with roads jammed, food disappearing, and people foraging for anything they can get in any manner? And many of those would be possibly contaminating an area just with their presence due to the fact that very few of those people would NOT have taken any kind of precautions or processes to minimize their exposure.

HOPE EVERONE IS HAVING A GOOD EASTER!
PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TOWARD MEN! (Something it seems the U.S. has rather forgtoten how to do.)

Share/Bookmark
  189 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243807 Postings in 105453 Threads, 514 registered users, 102 users online (1 registered, 101 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index