STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT WAS PROBABLY THE BEST OUTCOME (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by pravdaseeker @, Saturday, April 15, 2017, 21:03 @ chazzz

Dear STA Readers, Writers,

I have been working off and on in the aviary, but checking to see if we were gonna blow up the world on Easter Sunday....WHEW! Close one.

So, the missile apparently failed and "blew up: right after take off... like seconds, or minute or so?

Regardless, it was probably the best outcome. USA doesn't necessarily need to blow up North Korea, as this failure surely put things back to square 1, or back ten yards and punt for North Korea.

I doubt the failure would be enough to cause a outcry over failure by the peasants of the country. So, maybe a window for discussions? China being the mediator?

SOMETHING?? Better than blowing the Koreans to smithereens.

Yeah, I wondered or thought the same thing... helped to fail..??? Did someone give a hacking code to self destruct the missile? Or like you mentioned, a test of a laser weapon? Or just plain old shitty components?

So, since the missile was a dud, maybe no need to bomb the shit out of the country, just yet?

A war breaking out on Easter Sunday would've been a real bummer for the kids.. and ruined Easter Bunny Day forever.

It ain't over yet by a long shot... Korea situation will be front and centre for some time now for sure.

Pravdaseeker

---
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

PRAVDASEEKER

Share/Bookmark
  230 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243644 Postings in 105335 Threads, 514 registered users, 98 users online (1 registered, 97 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index