STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

So Many Missile Failures - Almost As If Somebody Was Helping (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by chazzz @, USA, Saturday, April 15, 2017, 20:25 @ Theresa

So many of North Korea's missile tests fail that you have to wonder are they that bad, is rocket science that hard, or are they being helped to fail? Given that they have been doing this for a while and started from old working Soviet era designs, I find it unlikely that they are quite that incompetent. Yes "Rocket Science" is hard - but so many of them blowing up shortly after launch?

I know nothing about the truths of the situation, and very little about rocket science. But I would bet that the North Koreans are being "helped" to fail. It could be anything from human sabotage, to technical sabotage, to interception by high powered laser, or focused high power electromagnetic waves that would not show up on radar. After all, if North Korea cannot get their launches to succeed its as if they still do not have working long range missiles. And that would be worth quite a lot to the USA and South Korea. Those "black budgets" should get some payback in the real world now and then, you would think.

---
Chazzz

Share/Bookmark
  232 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243644 Postings in 105335 Threads, 514 registered users, 97 users online (1 registered, 96 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index