ISRAELI NONSENSE (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)
I think you'll find a lot more objectivity in this article than the propaganda piece that heads this thread.
The UN investigation into the attack on eastern Ghouta did not establish the provenance of the weapons, or who used them, regardless of the howl of condemnation of the government that ensued in the West. However various dissenting voices were raised challenging the allegations, though likewise they also found themselves demonized.
Among those dissenting voices was the veteran US investigative reporter, Seymour Hersh.
In an article that appeared in the London Review of Books in December 2013, Hersh provided a forensic deconstruction and debunking of the official narrative, writing:
"In the months before the attack [on eastern Ghouta], the American intelligence agencies produced a series of highly classified reports, culminating in a formal Operations Order — a planning document that precedes a ground invasion — citing evidence that the al-Nusra Front, a jihadi group affiliated with al-Qaida, had mastered the mechanics of creating sarin and was capable of manufacturing it in quantity. When the attack occurred al-Nusra should have been a suspect, but the administration cherry-picked intelligence to justify a strike against Assad."
Full article here
- Why Did Assad Use Nerve Gas? - Old_Ponter, 2017-04-14, 11:48 (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)
- WHO SAYS HE DID??? - Mother_Of_The_World, 2017-04-14, 14:53
- ISRAELI NONSENSE - Il_Bagattel, 2017-04-15, 16:44
- US 'CAN CREATE ANY STORY AS A PRE-TEXT TO START MILITARY CAMPAIGN - ASSAD'S KEY ADVISOR - Mother_Of_The_World, 2017-04-15, 19:28
- AS TIME MOVES ON, SYRIA AS CULPRIT INCREASINGLY IN DOUBT - pravdaseeker, 2017-04-16, 19:58