STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Old_Ponter @, 3000 miles north of north pole, Friday, April 14, 2017, 11:34 @ Theresa

Ooh, the hypocritical media with its never-ending attacks on the Trump Administration. How conveniently they forget/overlook the "sins" of the Obama administration as it relates to Russia/Putin affairs....

Caught in the open mic while he (Obama) took part in a global nuclear security summit in South Korea, he stated:

On Monday while President Obama was taking part in a global nuclear security summit in South Korea, he was caught on tape asking for Russian President Dmitry Medvedev for "space." "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility," Obama implored. Obama assured the departing Russian President he will have the "flexibility" required to deal with missile defense issues after the 2012 presidential

What about the sale of Uranium 1 company to the Russians

Share/Bookmark
  169 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244552 Postings in 105892 Threads, 514 registered users, 131 users online (2 registered, 129 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index