STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

ALL OF US FORUM MEMBERS SHOULD BE STRONGLY OFFENDED (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by CatFan @, Green Country, USA, Monday, March 20, 2017, 17:48

The CIA through various outlets has posted a list of dangerous web sites that are Russian dupes/agents, and STA DID NOT MAKE THE LIST!! WTF??!!

I guess our standard of being offensive and anti elitist is not offensive enough. Well, I for one, am happily willing to say to the ruling oligarchs that you give donkey manure a bad name, and if there is a hell, I hope all of you get plenty of time in it for the outrageous crimes committed against humans for centuries. Your beloved David R. has already gone on; please line up and go with him.

I could go into greater depths of revulsion for these so called people, but Theresa's rules prevent me.

As a friend posted on FB, thank you CIA for creating and distributing this list so I and others can easily check the best sites out there.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/march/20/mainstream-media-in-total-collapse/

Share/Bookmark
  228 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

242047 Postings in 104387 Threads, 514 registered users, 139 users online (2 registered, 137 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index