STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

DEAR CC (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by CatFan @, Green Country, USA, Sunday, March 19, 2017, 14:52 @ ConcernedCitizen

It seems to me you are in a "dark night of the soul" situation. This is something you have to work through yourself, but I can give you a few tips.

1. Repeat the simplified Serenity Prayer as used in 12 step programs as often as necessary, especially when you feel the anger and pain welling up inside. The negative entities hanging around feed on those emotions.

2. Use your internet and tv to watch great classic comedies like Buster Keaton, Laurel and Hardy, the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, and so forth. I have CD of Jeff Foxworthy made about the Atlanta Olympics that makes me just about pee my pants. Whatever gets you to belly laughing. I would even go so far as to recommend you and your partner do "tickle torture" too. It's amazing how effective hard, prolonged laughing will help.

3. For the time being, do not watch or listen to any news, just local weather for safety's sake. I have done this frequently since before Christmas and it has made a whole lot of improvement for me. Remember the rulers and those they serve promote as much bad news as possible to make "food" for themselves.

Hang in there. I am pulling for you.

Share/Bookmark
  57 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

242047 Postings in 104387 Threads, 514 registered users, 135 users online (2 registered, 133 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index