STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

I FOUND A "MESSAGE FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL" THAT SPEAKS DIRECTLY TO ME (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by CatFan @, Green Country, USA, Sunday, March 19, 2017, 14:27

The past month has been a time of reflection for me about my home. I find that as my body ages, tasks that used to be quick and easy are getting more difficult to do. So, I began evaluating what I have and whether I really need it.

The first priority I came up with is to make the environment itself less full of "stuff" that requires some kind of upkeep, even if only dusting (I'm also allegic to dust mites). Every small change I have made has made me feel lighter and happier. Then today, I find this message that helps explain things.

"Beloved Ones, maybe in this quiet time you could be rethinking your life and resolving to establish more Creative Flow by simplifying your life and environment. What physical things could you release that could be used by others and that is no longer necessary for you to feel comfortable?

What changes could you make in your home environment that would make you feel more of a sense of harmony and flow?

How can you express your Creativity in your Home Environment, even if it is only one room?

Beloved Ones, be aware that when you have much “stuff” that lies around gathering dust and is not used, you are creating physical blocks to the flow of energy. It becomes more difficult to think and live creatively because movement is blocked by the “old”. In nature, the cycles of the seasons teach you about initiation (spring) into abundance (summer) and then releasing and letting go (fall and winter). So, in life, there is also a time for releasing and letting go in order to initiate a new cycle.

At this time of Equinox, it is a wonderful time to undergo a personal process of releasing and letting go, in order to create a powerful Creative Flow that will enable you to flow with the incoming energies at mid year."

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE

Share/Bookmark
  292 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244552 Postings in 105892 Threads, 514 registered users, 114 users online (0 registered, 114 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index