STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

ANSWER TO "QUESTION" (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Gnosine @, Sunday, March 19, 2017, 09:38 @ Maralela

thank you for your reply. i was asking my question because many people "refer" to lucifer as this or that by going on just one entry in a book. we could probably debate this issue for a millennia as others have.

revelation 26:16-17
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life."

so is lucifer or jesus the light bringer/morning star and the giver of knowledge to man? is jesus lineage of god or david?

i post these ponders under the hate topic due to the origin of hate deriving from fear and fear being the lack of knowledge. lack comes from many sources. many people state that knowledge is power, but the use of that knowledge originates wisdom.

and to further attempt to answer T's question...humans were once more powerful than those who genetically de-modified us. we've been angered as a species ever since. it is the programmed gene and the unavailable ones as well that makes us homo sapien sapien.

https://jordanmaxwellshow.com/blog/2013/05/09/the-great-metaphor/

Share/Bookmark
  130 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243625 Postings in 105323 Threads, 514 registered users, 99 users online (0 registered, 99 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index