STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

ANSWER TO "QUESTION" (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Maralela @, Saturday, March 18, 2017, 20:50 @ Gnosine
edited by Maralela, Saturday, March 18, 2017, 20:59

“Lucifer” has been used many years for a name for the devil. See the dictionary definition of Lucifer.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Lucifer

Definition of Lucifer
1. 1 —used as a name of the devil
2. 2 : the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star
3. 3 not capitalized : a friction match having as active substances antimony sulfide and potassium chlorate
Luciferian
play \ˌlü-sə-ˈfir-ē-ən\ adjective

Examples of lucifer in a sentence
1. <Lucifer is depicted as a powerful but proud angel who leads a revolt against heaven.>
Origin and Etymology of lucifer
Middle English, the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, the Devil, from Old English, from Latin, the morning star, from lucifer light-bearing, from luc-, lux light + -fer -ferous — more at light

First Known Use: before 12th century
lucifer Synonyms
Synonyms
archfiend, Beelzebub, fiend, devil, Old Nick, Satan, serpent
Related Words
deuce, dickens; Mephistopheles

Definition of Lucifer for English Language Learners
—used as a name of the Devil

========================================================================

(My comment – Many times I have read Hillary Clinton and others referred to as “she is a devil” or calling a person “that devil”), etc.

=========================================================================

The following Bible verse below is probably the verse that relates to the use of "Lucifer" being fallen from heaven, although this verse does not say "Lucifer". It uses other names for the devil.

Revelation 12:7-9 -- 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+12&version=KJV

=====================================================================

I do believe that the Luciferians are worshiping the devil, because who else would they be worshiping as a god that is against the Creator, God? I don't think they are worshiping graven idols, carved idols, etc. I think they are worshiping a real, living being that is against God. There is a real, living devil that DOES communicate with people, influence, manipulate, cause bad things to happen, etc. According to the Bible he has a large number of other fallen angels with him.

Luciferians are certainly causing many bad things to happen. How about human trafficking, including taking children (even human babies) for perverted sex use and torture, and ritual sacrifice killings? Those people are worshiping an evil and cruel god.

Share/Bookmark
  138 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243612 Postings in 105311 Threads, 514 registered users, 105 users online (1 registered, 104 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index