STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

SPECIAL OLYMPICS?? (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by ConcernedCitizen @, Saturday, March 18, 2017, 15:11

Please understand that this is the harshish parody i could come up with. Pretty brutal shit! These people deserve our compassion and love not fucking gold medals!!!!!! These people have so much to teach us on our failures. But we give them medals and make us feel good about it, when we are the reason they suffer!!!!!

The special Olympics have been on for many hours now. No games just parading out people that TPTW want us to open our hearts to and feel good about. They do funny things, some of them, they look funny, and you know they are not totally there. WE POISONED THEIR MOTHERS AND NOW WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM. But hey it makes a stooge like me feel good to see I actually can accept them. Man am I mother Theresa or what (another questionable figure)? Plus, don't tell anybody this but...it makes me feel better about myself. Sure I read this site and others see the BS going on and I totally agree, hold on gotta take another pill, YADAYADA be right back................
April 15 I pay for the drones, chemtrails, whatever else TPTW dictate, but today hot damn mamma!!!! I'm feeling good watching the special O! Damn, that tard just drooled!! Hot damn! How funny is that!? HEY i SAY THIS WITH COMPASSION, FRIGGIN' BUD LIGHT SPILLED AGAIN, SONNA OF A B......
But serously foouks i'm lovin't the special O's! Why the hell do cans of beer fall over before they are empty?!
MAYBE WE CAN HOLD HANDS WITH THE TARDS AND SING KUMBAYAH????

Share/Bookmark
  164 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

242644 Postings in 104738 Threads, 514 registered users, 109 users online (0 registered, 109 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index