STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Morgan ⌂ @, Thursday, March 16, 2017, 08:40 @ Theresa

Life is as it's not meant to be. To stressful, too crowded, too little discretionary time, too little freedom, too unfair, too yucky, too inconvenient, too painful, and the list goes on. We're also being messed with, with toxic food, chemtrails, EMFs, toxic psych drugs, and that list goes on, too.

We react, and not in a nice way. We get fed up, and most of us are running on instinct and have a hissy-fit. I do it myself all the time, but I don't act on what I want to do; because I'm aware that if I do act on what I wanna do, I will be destroying what's left of my life and mission before my contract is up, and the consequences will not be good.

Circumstances suck, and a lot of people take it out on everybody and everything. We don't do anything stupid, but me and my better nostril do use each other as sounding boards, and looking at it from a calm perspective now, it's hilarious. One of us jumping up and down screaming and yelling, and the other sitting there listening to it reminding the 'loose cannon' that it's gonna be a different day tomorrow, or something to that effect; though I'm usually the one having the hissy fit. Not always, but. . .

---
NAMASTE, AND MAY VASUKI LICK YOUR NOSE.

Share/Bookmark
  185 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

242603 Postings in 104709 Threads, 514 registered users, 93 users online (0 registered, 93 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index