STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

Old Soviet "Ghosts" Lives in My Clock Radio (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Old_Ponter @, 3000 miles north of north pole, Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 19:58

Greetings to you all:

This morning I woke up before the alarm went off. I layed in bed and listened to the morning news report and was startled as I thought I had been transported back in time, back to the days of the bad old soviets and their daily propaganda....

The voice on the radio talked about all the people that refused to travel to the United States because of Donald Trump and his alt-right policies.... The voice stated that a school cancelled a trip to Washington, DC, because of Donald Trump's policies. A couple of the students are Iranians and don't have passports.

EXcuuuuse, me.... Donald Trump DID NOT write the laws. The laws have been in the books for many years that a non-Canadian citizen entering the U.S. from Canada must show a passport stamped with a Visa.

The law was updated a few years ago during the Obama administration that Canadians must show a passport when attempting to cross the border. It has nothing to do with president Trump, it has everything to do with the alt-left media b.s., which must be possessed by the ghost of the old soviets....

... and in the evening news more b.s. false news ... any one that is worried about the rampant rate of refugees illegally entering the country are far-right bigots....

Share/Bookmark
  148 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

242578 Postings in 104698 Threads, 514 registered users, 81 users online (0 registered, 81 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index