STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

MARITAL STATUS: TIME TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Old_Ponter @, 3000 miles north of north pole, Thursday, February 16, 2017, 16:40

Greetings:

What is the freedom of religion?

Freedom of religion or freedom of belief is a principle that supports the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance. It also includes the freedom to change one's religion or belief.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_the_United_States

Straight out I want to state that marriage has ALWAYS been a union between a man and a woman, male and female! If some poeple out there want to define it otherwise that is their prerogative BUT don't force YOUR BELIEFS down the throat of others!

I am extremely angry after reading yet another story where business owners' rights to run a business according to their principles gets trumped on. The US Constitution 1ST Amendment guarantees freedom of religion as an absolute right of the individual. Yet those rights are constantly being violated when a person refuses to accept such a gay "marriage." Businesses have closed, people have gone into poverty for their crime of having moral values.

Gay people want to have their rights yet they REFUSE to accept the rights of others. Why should their rights take precedent over the rights of others? I have heard it all as I have a someone in the family who has got "married" to another guy. In the story link below, a florist got afoul of the courts because she did not want to create a gay display of flowers. In another case, a bakery went bankrupt because they refused to decorate a cake for a lesbian "wedding."

Why cant the gay couples respect the rights of others? They could have gone to another floral shop, another bakery.....

Ok, my rant is over, I will NEVER accept such a thing as gay "marriage."

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/judges-gays-feelings-trump-christians-faith

Share/Bookmark
  309 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243021 Postings in 104966 Threads, 514 registered users, 121 users online (1 registered, 120 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index