STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

LET'S DROP THE BIG ONE NOW. (NEWS AND CONVERSATIONS)

by pinkorchid @, Brisbane , Australia, Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 19:31 @ CatFan
edited by pinkorchid, Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 21:17

Hi All and Catfan,

Those with any sense of ethics or morality have gone way past saturation point regarding the machinations of those depraved individuals dictating our experiences upon this beautiful planet.

Humanity, as a consequence of the directives of a few now shows it's least appealing aspects , aspects most notably seen as part of one's daily ablutions.

To put it in plain speak, we have lowered ourselves to that of waste products.

The ideals and the higher aspirations of humanity, now seem to be only wishful thinking for those ardent idealists.

Such a pity, so much potential flushed down the toilet of history.

Can we as a collective re-boot and hope to have a better outcome , next time?

Even though we blame the few for this mess , what they are doing is only using
our own lack of vision and moral fiber against us. What comes oozing at us from
those corrupt sick individuals has and will always it seems ,be digested with fervor by an inherently dysfunctional organism , none other than humanity itself.

If we were able to wave a magic wand and divest ourselves of all these toilet problems and be looking at a clean slate so to speak, it is this inherent fault within humanity itself , that would eventually bring us right back to where we are today.

So in summation, it's not anything on the outside that is messing up our idealistic concept of paradise, it is a far more insidious contamination of the human species.

I'm afraid that even if we manage to clean humanities toilet , it won't be too long before it gets back to the state it is now.

Were we corrupted for perpetuity?, by a also inherently flawed alien species? I don't know . Can we ever figure out what constitutes the flawed gene's ?, also I don't know.

What I do know , is that it doesn't feel right and it never has. Almost like I was given a very poorly fitting and suiting costume to wear and that it has always chaffed me.I know it's wrong.

Now please do not misunderstand me , there are some profoundly beautiful aspects about humanity and I dearly love those. They are the parts that have always given me hope.

Now I just wish for a really good toilet bowl cleaner and a good stiff brush to wipe out all the crap.

---
Love and Light
Pinkorchid
I can't give you the ultimate truth ,it's all a matter of perspective and spin. So I empower you with the gift of discernment.

Share/Bookmark
  1053 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243031 Postings in 104973 Threads, 514 registered users, 111 users online (2 registered, 109 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index