STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

CAN WE BELIEVE ANYTHING, ANYMORE? (NEWS AND CONVERSATIONS)

by pravdaseeker @, Friday, July 25, 2014, 11:48

Dear STA Readers, Writers,

The chaos machine is getting warmed up for all of us peasants, it has yet to go into cruise mode, let alone, race mode.

I personally was totally embarrassed and ashamed at the USA's stance on MH-17, and the flurry of war mongers just dying to get all of us to die in another world war.

They will not give up until they get their sick wishes a done deal.

In case you all may have missed it, the NSA has a number of "tools" in its bag to manipulate, and falsely incriminate the peasants, or anyone making to loud a noise on the "truth stage".

SOME of the tools they use are below, the letters in caps are the name of the "operation" or software:

• “Change outcome of online polls” (UNDERPASS)

• “Mass delivery of email messaging to support an Information Operations campaign” (BADGER) and “mass delivery of SMS messages to support an Information Operations campaign” (WARPARTH)

• “Disruption of video-based websites hosting extremist content through concerted target discovery and content removal.” (SILVERLORD)

• “Active skype capability. Provision of real time call records (SkypeOut and SkypetoSkype) and bidirectional instant messaging. Also contact lists.” (MINIATURE HERO)

• “Find private photographs of targets on Facebook” (SPRING BISHOP)

• “A tool that will permanently disable a target’s account on their computer” (ANGRY PIRATE)

• “Ability to artificially increase traffic to a website” (GATEWAY) and “ability to inflate page views on websites” (SLIPSTREAM)

• “Amplification of a given message, normally video, on popular multimedia websites (Youtube)” (GESTATOR)

• “Targeted Denial Of Service against Web Servers” (PREDATORS FACE) and “Distributed denial of service using P2P. Built by ICTR, deployed by JTRIG” (ROLLING THUNDER)

• “A suite of tools for monitoring target use of the UK auction site eBay (www.ebay.co.uk)” (ELATE)

• “Ability to spoof any email address and send email under that identity” (CHANGELING)
• “For connecting two target phone together in a call” (IMPERIAL BARGE)

As you can see from above, if "they" want to, "they" CAN incriminate you, lock you up, and throw away the key over absolutely NOTHING but lies, and illegal framing of individuals.

THIS is the world in which we live now. THIS is the government your children are fighting and dying for, and being maimed physically and mentally for, THIS is the government you are paying taxes to.

THIS is the government that supposedly represents you and "protects' you. How SHAMEFUL can they get? How undeserving of our respect can they get? Absolutely, if you said it would come to this years ago, you would be put in a nut house!

SO GLAD I do not live there anymore, but that does not mean it will not affect me where I am now, or come visiting this country in the same fashion someday.

THIS is the way the world goes now. THIS is the new "normal", which is very abnormal, and sick, and definitely shows how ILL the world has become.

I do not know WHAT the solution to any of this is. Or if there is a solution at this point. It has gone too far for too long. Too many election cycles of getting the same shit in high offices.

We reap what we sow, except so many did not sow this situation. Just a handful of scumbags are the architects of it all, yet ALL will suffer because of it.

I can not help but think the Albert Pike letter on WW3 is coming to its final prophecy, or marching orders to be done.

Trying to steel my mind and nerves for what is coming, and preparing myself for all the terrible news we will be getting for quite some time into the future, but will I even be able to handle it after a while? Imagine all the masses who will be taken by surprise, because of their lack of paying attention to what is going on around them?

I honestly can NOT believe a word I hear anymore, except maybe the weather reports for the daily highs and lows for temperature.

I keep thinking the USA government is pushing the citizens into a revolution situation, ON PURPOSE, so they can have the excuse they have been begging for to go total draconian on everyone.

There IS/WAS a reason they have been buying ALL that ammunition, and arming police like the military, etc. They want to blow your ass away.

Even i am amazed at just how dirty evil these supposed leaders are.. one who knows the corruption was rampant for a long time, and still I am in shock over just bad it is getting, and know it will just get worse in the days ahead.

I feel very sorry for the young children of today, and what sort of life they will have, if not shortened by war/disease, or some other evil "thing" unleashed by these psychopaths.

If there is a God, how can he let this crap continue? What a joke..it all has become. Christians sitting on their thumbs, allowing this to go on, because the "Bible said so"... Christians cheering the slaughter of people of a certain faith.. hypocrites.

Religion, the MAIN enabler of all that is bad going on in the world right now.

Totally disgusted in Oz..

Pravdaseeker

---
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

PRAVDASEEKER

Share/Bookmark
  1040 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

242092 Postings in 104414 Threads, 514 registered users, 78 users online (1 registered, 77 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index