STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

PREPARE FOR WHAT IS TO COME (NEWS AND CONVERSATIONS)

by CatFan @, Green Country, USA, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 11:08 @ pravdaseeker

That is the sign on/off signature for Caravan to Midnight, and John B means it too. I have prepared as best I can for currency collapse or martial law situation. If the grid goes down, I am gone. No point in trying to survive that.

So many folks have difficulty grokking the concept of a global conspiracy by the ruling families. Even Doug Hagman admitted that, at first, he just could not believe that groups of people over the course of centuries could plan and execute the eventual take-over of the planet. As much as it has been a trauma and hindrance to my life, having grown up with minimally educated parents, one of which was mentally ill and cruel, clued me in at an early age that what I was told about how the world works and how that differed from what I experienced made it easy for me to believe.

Studies have shown that chimps, gorillas and orangutans are capable of mild deception. As far as we know, humans are the only ones on Earth capable of deceit, manipulation, seduction, coercion, etc., and STS members of our species will use these and other methods to get the power and wealth they desire.

Share/Bookmark
  971 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243021 Postings in 104966 Threads, 514 registered users, 108 users online (1 registered, 107 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index