STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

MEN DO NOT WANT CHILDREN (NEWS AND CONVERSATIONS)

by Gnosine @, Monday, July 21, 2014, 22:31 @ iamae

this topic is the most intriguing part of being alive. the article leaves an odd note to me. it assumes we originated from apes. what about the plant kingdom, the pistal wants the stamen? every organism seeks the orgasm, that's how life continues. i don't have children, but i do like "making love". it isn't about control or domination to me. it is about the apex of emotional reciprocation. just my thoughts.

"No matter how hard we try, we can’t escape sex. It’s the pulse of our world and, in truth, of the entire cosmos. Its significance cannot be overestimated. It’s as important as it gets.
If sex isn’t humanity’s greatest obsession, what is? Therefore, there’s no point in shying away from sex, no point in being embarrassed or dishonest about it. A new world must have a new attitude to sex: a much healthier, more honest and more productive one.
Where is the best place to start a discussion of sex? Ironically, it may not be with sex at all but with another phenomenon that has the same cosmic source, is often associated with sex and has a similarly mesmerizing emotional power over us.
We’re talking about music, of course – the soundtrack of existence to whose beat even sex dances.
“If music be the food of love, play on.” Shakespeare

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Sex-for-Salvation-I(2395054).htm

caution...graphic but honest:

Share/Bookmark
  1042 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243808 Postings in 105454 Threads, 514 registered users, 94 users online (1 registered, 93 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index