STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

I AM HAVING A "WE TOLD YOU SO WEEKEND", PLEASE READ AND COMMENT (NEWS AND CONVERSATIONS)

by pravdaseeker @, Sunday, July 13, 2014, 20:24

Dear STA Readers, Writers,

If you had a crystal ball, and you were to have told someone 10 years ago the headlines you are reading TODAY, would happen; they would call you crazy.

Well, a LOT of us DID tell them these things would happen, and we were called crazy, nuts, paranoid, etc, etc.

To quote another "book" that is used to manipulate people into subservience... I got SICK of "casting my pearls before swine"! I in NO WAY mean fellow STA folks, as in this post I realise I am most likely preaching to the choir. And undoubtedly people who have been called all of those negative definitions of a conspiracy theory type person.

It is because of what I am about to "go on" about, IS the reason I HAD TO LEAVE the USA; it was the number 1 important thing for me to accomplish, "GET THE F**K OUT OF DODGE"!

I felt all of these current news items, would someday become REAL events, as far back as the Viet Nam War.
I suppose you could say I was a truth seeker, or the more derogatory "title" of conspiracy theorist before the word became mainstream, and was manipulated into its being used as a word to IMMEDIATELY give those you communicated with, or TRIED to communicate with a very negative predetermined outlook to your point of view. The easily brainwashed sheep, the aforementioned swine.

Heglian Dialectic: Problem, Reaction, Solution; in combination with a deliberately dumbed down population over the last several decades has been VERY successful, as I/we told you it would be.

ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.... it IS "their" motto...and the chaos is only just really getting going now. It WILL get much worse, and it may NEVER get better, only worse and worse.

The BRICS banking system is starting to erupt its baby teeth from the gums, and soon will be toddling along making a stand in our current world. It is engineered to do away with the old system, and unfair system that has existed since the Bretton Woods agreement, post WW2.

We ARE in the early stages of what will become the MOST earth changing events in mans history. On many fronts, and topics.

I truly believe the American public is being deliberately pushed into a revolution solution. I believe it IS what the shadow government wants, for a few reasons. #1, is the excuse to TRULY go totalitarian on you all with martial law. Gone are the days of being able to solve the situation at the voting booth. High crimes, and Constitution destroying acts continue almost weekly, with NO ONE person being prosecuted or removed from power. The entire system is corrupted.

The USA is the lynchpin for total world domination by the elite psychopaths. They prey upon the simple minded masses, to become useful idiots, and tools for their goals to only someday be tossed aside and done away with once those goals are met.

SNIP

“This is how we will create a North American consciousness and a true North American Community. It will be forged in the heat of conflict, not through a rational discussion, as painful as that may be. It really cannot happen any other way.” - Bruce Stokes, CFR Senior Fellow, speaking at the “Toward a North American Community?” conference, June 11, 2002

In reading a little noticed June 11, 2002 document (link) detailing a conference held by the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, shocking revelations are made regarding the elite’s plans to create a North American Union between Canada, Mexico, and the United States of America.

The “Toward a North American Community?” conference focused on the social and ideological aspects of the creation of a “North American Community”, and prescribes ways to deal with nationalism and a belief in the sovereignty of ones own country; both obstacles to their plans. A “North American Consciousness” – an outlook absent of traditional beliefs in sovereignty, replaced by an international view favorable to globalism – is needed, the panelists conclude, that would support the “… economic, political, and social integration…” of Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
The “Toward a North American Community?” conference is described in the document,

“This conference was a departure from many recent events on North America. Instead of looking exclusively at trade and investment, the panelists were asked to focus on relationships in North America and to examine identity, sovereignty, and political practices in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Further economic, political, and social integration will depend on how citizens of the three countries define their national identities and the degree to which they are willing to cede some of their countries’ sovereignty to a larger entity.”

The document continues, reiterating the same theme from above,

“The first panel of the conference brought together scholars from the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Panelists looked at American, Mexican, and Canadian attitudes on identity and sovereignty in the context of North America. Trade, political integration, and the nature of agreements among the three countries will depend largely on the way people in these countries define their interests, and the extent to which they feel there is something to be gained from a North American Community.”

END SNIP

LINK: HERE

It is what we wrote about at STA called the North American Union, and the Amero, some years ago. It NEVER went away, and they CHANGED the word Union, to COMMUNITY, to throw the sheep off, and use a more acceptable Orwellian terminology.

The above topic is WHAT YOU SEE today, with ex-general BETRAYUS and Pelosi spewing their vomit about "WE ARE ALL NORTH AMERICAN CITIZENS"!

The infamous "they" are creating a race war mentality, ON PURPOSE. See the latest verbal filthy lies by Holder here.

SNIP

Attorney General Eric Holder said Sunday he and President Obama have been targets of “a racial animus” by some of the administration’s political opponents.
“There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder told ABC. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus."
Holder said the nation is in “a fundamentally better place than we were 50 years ago.”

“We've made lots of progress,” he said. “I sit here as the first African-American attorney general, serving the first African-American president of the United States. And that has to show that we have made a great deal of progress.

END SNIP

What a cheap "ploy" by this smelly turd. People are upset, not by your race or colour, but by your disregard for the Constitution, and peoples rights, and your refusing to prosecute those who commit high crimes in the banking industry, who got us all into this shitstorm in the FIRST PLACE!! What a race baiting piece of shit this man has proven to be! (Reminder, Martin & Zimmerman trial theatrics)

I don't care about his colour or race, he has criminal negligence on his list of achievements as highest law officer in the land!

This border invasion is EXACTLY planned and done for a reason. It has been "pulled" on European nations. It dominates the original citizens of these "invaded by design" nations actions, and diverts them away from removing those who created their "hell" for them by allowing boatloads of foreign immigration. Since the USA is a large country, it just is taking a bit longer than the elite want to wait for their evil goals to become reality, hence the uptick in events on the border. Major demonstrations in California, by BROWN BERETS, (look it up); calling on anyone who disagrees, to "go back to Europe, where they came from".. ummm, right.

The government is ordering Border Patrol Agents, to stay home on paid FURLOUGH! Or using other tactics to allow the invasion by criminal and disease infested innocents to continue.

SNIP

Saturday on the Fox News Channel, Border Patrol Agent Hector Garza said that up to 70 percent of the agents are being pulled off patrolling the border to handle the administrative paperwork needed to deal with the unfolding humanitarian crisis of ten thousands of unaccompanied minors flooding across the U.S.-Mexico border.

END SNIP

LINK with VIDEO: HERE

In another example of what I meant by citizens of nations being distracted by immigrants:

SNIP

Paris (AFP) - Clashes erupted in Paris on Sunday as thousands of people protested against Israel and in support of residents in the Gaza Strip, where a six-day conflict has left 168 Palestinians dead.

Several thousand demonstrators walked calmly through the streets of Paris behind a large banner that read "Total Support for the Struggle of the Palestinian People".

But clashes erupted at the end of the march on Bastille Square, with people throwing projectiles onto a cordon of police who responded with tear gas.

The unrest continued early Sunday evening as police announced six arrests had been made.

A small group tired to break into two synagogues in central Paris, a police source told AFP.

Riot police dispersed the group, with two members of the Jewish community and six officers slightly injured in the ensuing scuffle, the source said.

END SNIP

Immigrants, causing trouble in another country, where NOBODY in that country had ANYTHING to do with what is going on in Israel and Gaza. STUPID PEOPLE...IGNORANT PEOPLE...SHEEP!

The above will soon be seen in America, the USA...and again the reason I HAD TO LEAVE THE CESSPOOL that was filling before my eyes when I was there.

Oz at least for the moment is NOT about races, or playing one segment of the population against another. It may come to that someday, but maybe not due to Oz's SMALL population. I hope it doesn't.

Immigration is ok, as long as those immigrating intend and WANT to become part of the society they are moving to. Once in their new country, the LAST thing they should try to do is make it like where they came from, or demand societal changes to suit their religion, customs, etc...Accept it as it is before you move there, become one with the society, or DO NOT move there in the first place.

Major feelings of I/we told you so, and seeing no end to it, as getting everyone on board is impossible, like herding cats. They will fight amongst themselves and their neighbours before removing the TRUE CAUSE of their collective plights.

Sitting on the side line in OZ, and watching it all fall apart, with a tear in my eye; but at the same time SO GLAD I am not living it at the moment. I LOVE OZ, and so far this bullshit has been very back burner here.

Once USA falls, that may change, who knows..

Good luck..

Pravdaseeker

---
ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

PRAVDASEEKER

Share/Bookmark
  1071 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243031 Postings in 104973 Threads, 514 registered users, 107 users online (2 registered, 105 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index