STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

IS THIS THE REASON FOR THE LOOSE BORDERS? (NEWS AND CONVERSATIONS)

by Qwibqwib @, Sunday, July 13, 2014, 20:19

IMHO, our interest in illegal substances is only half of the picture. Legalize drugs and the cartels (cali, salva trucha, MedellĂ­n, C.I.A., los zetas, etc) lose their biggest money stream.

A lot of cats think the illegals are being allowed to swarm the border because o-bomb-us wants to use them as voters to ban guns. I disagree. I think it is all about the diseases being (re)introduced into our country. You know, end game and all.

Now, in the midst of all the excitement, they can release their engineered versions of flu, small pox, tuberculosis and etc while all the while blaming it on the "immigration crisis." They may even throw o-bomb-us and co. under the bus by blaming the loose immigration policies of dear leader for the outbreak. Barry really is just a useful idiot after all...

So (maybe) the endgame appears to be 1) give the masses a defective health care system. 2) release disease amongst the masses. 3) woe to those dependent on the defective health care system.

VoilĂ ! Georgia guide stones here we come! You don't have to actually go through the headache of banning guns when it becomes as easy as just walking up to the dead bodies and collecting their weapons!

---
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams

Share/Bookmark
  1028 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

243379 Postings in 105177 Threads, 514 registered users, 106 users online (1 registered, 105 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index