STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

HOW TO GET RICH ON OBAMA CARE -- WHAT THAT REALLY MEANS

by Maralela @, Sunday, October 20, 2013, 20:03

I just listened to a little bit of one of those ads that talks fast trying to get you to buy something. It made me realize what one thing the Obama Care is probably made for.

That bit I listened to said that you should buy stocks in things like McDonalds (and other like companies that I don't remember) because those companies are going to turn their 40 hours a week workers into 30 hours a week workers so they won't have to pay for health insurance for those workers. They will put that money toward their bottom line, therefore their stock worth will go UP. (Big business BENEFITS with Obama Care.)

That bit also said to buy stock in vaccine making companies since the government will be making more people get more vaccines. (Big pharma BENEFITS with Obama Care.)

Those are 2 kinds of things I DO NOT WANT TO SEE GROW -- fast food (unhealthy, harmful) and vaccines (unhealthy, harmful). (Besides low paid workers having their income go down, etc.)

(I don't have a link for it. I got rid of it, not wanting to listen.)

Share/Bookmark
  428 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

221354 Postings in 91981 Threads, 459 registered users, 110 users online (0 registered, 110 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index