STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

TOMAS SCOLARICI VS EXO-ALF WEBRE (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by Il_Bagattel, Thursday, December 13, 2012, 06:19 @ Norio

from Norio Hayakawa at:
Mr. Alfred Webre should tell us what he means by “New World Order propaganda.”

Fat chance. Last time he turned up here at STA with his ludicrous proclamations, I asked him politely for some very basic answers and clarifications. He twisted and turned, without ever once addressing the questions. So, I kept repeating them and refused to follow his diversionary tactics. He became so frustrated that someone dared to question him that he finally went ad hominem and stormed out out of the forum. Good riddance. His behavior was hardly what one would expect from a Yale Juris Doctor in International law.

My dad always told me that no one never wins a pissing contest with a skunk.

Perhaps Tomas Scolarici would be best served by extricating himself from this known disinformationist's tar baby. The Webre COINTELPRO operation is designed to bog down researchers in endless quarrelsome dialog which goes nowhere, and therefore prevents any further progress with objective goals. Just say no.

NWO propaganda is Alf Webre's bread and butter. The psychopath always accuses his victim of what he himself is doing.

Share/Bookmark
  501 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

244562 Postings in 105899 Threads, 514 registered users, 153 users online (1 registered, 152 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index