DECEMBER 22, 2012.
What a great post Theresa.
There will be strong Solar Activity on Dec 21, 2012. Planetary alignmnet makes this about 99% certainty. Will it take out the world's power grids--most likely not. The Saturn venus mercury sun alignment should produce at least low X-class flares.
Between now and then....
Earth is inside a pentagon--this year and next--lots of quakes in the second half of the year with volcanic activity rising. Sept and October will be more of what we are seeing now this year. Sept 19 and 20 are particularly troubling. The 20th for US, the 19th for South America.
The Economy will dive, particularly in Europe over the next 30-40 days. I mentioned my pick before of Sept 16/17. I am most worried about economics and quake/volcanics right now--but NOT world ending. Spain will be the one to watch. Besides unemployment, much capital is fleeing Spain--think of it as a silent bank run.
War has been brewing in the Middle East--Particularly Syria. Russians supposedly left Syria--so expect conditions there to deteriorate further. With food price increases, people will again lash out all over the middle east.
Israel won't attack Iran until at least after the US election. December at the earliest. Personally, I believe the bad event for the US will be next July in 2013--but December cannot be ruled out.
- 9/4/2012 - PULSE CHECK ON 12/21/2012 - Theresa, 2012-09-04, 03:04
- 9/4/2012 - PULSE CHECK ON 12/21/2012 - Qwibqwib, 2012-09-04, 08:29
- 9/4/2012 - PULSE CHECK ON 12/21/2012 - zy, 2012-09-04, 11:30
- 9/4/2012 - PULSE CHECK ON 12/21/2012 - Gnosine, 2012-09-04, 12:29
- DECEMBER 22, 2012. - Old_Ponter, 2012-09-04, 23:02
- DECEMBER 22, 2012. - lightbulb, 2012-09-05, 18:35