thank you all for the response. i'm just trying to fit the pieces together between our observed reality and what cannot be observed due to our sight limit on frame count. i agree with all of you, no to war, no set future. i'm almost at tears for the level of knowledge here on the internet and i guess what i'm trying to say is that yes, we are in for a big ride, but before that we need to find the answers. perhaps the answers are found during the ride...makes the reward sweeter.
"What, to the naked eye, appears as a steady, dim blue light, a photomultiplier reveals to be a clock-like sequence of pulses in step with the sonic period, which is of the order of 10-4 seconds. Each pulse contains about 105 photons, which are emitted in less than 50 picoseconds, that is, in about 10-11 seconds."
all copyrights noted as humanity deems fit!
- DEEP WOO - Gnosine, 2012-08-11, 21:46
- HECK, NO, WE WON'T GO ... TO WAR!!! - Old_Ponter, 2012-08-11, 22:02
- DEEP WOO..ER? WHAT NEEDEST THOU? - pragnos, 2012-08-11, 23:25
- WHAT BRAIN GREENE HAS TO SAY ON THE SUBJECT - JuddBonus, 2012-08-11, 23:25
- TO ME ITS FRACTAL - CHANGE YOUR OWN PROJECTION AND YOU CHANGE THE WHOLE - iamae, 2012-08-12, 03:16
- DEEP WOO - Gnosine, 2012-08-12, 19:21
- DEEP WOO - pragnos, 2012-08-12, 21:45