TELL ME ABOUT IT- - -NOT
Don't twit, don't have a cell phone, don't facebook, and only have 3 steady e-mail contacts who I shall not ignore. They send me jokes, political links; some important enough to transfer here, RMN or to my blog, and one of the above is a homeless co-worker with our seasonal job who we feed a couple of times a week, along with other fringies. I'll choose my own distractions, thank you. I refuse to let random individuals into my life.
I know I've said this before, and it's always fallen through in the past, but I have a better chance here. My seasonal job MIGHT become full time permanent this fall, and if I make enough; I will be able to help STA out again. If we even have a country left again by then, that is.
DO COPS SHOOT CAGED GERBILS TOO?
- "I'm sorry, but I'm unavailable right now..." - Zoroaster, 2012-06-11, 17:24
- "I'm sorry, but I'm unavailable right now..." - lamamaba, 2012-06-11, 17:40
- I HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE YOU - CatFan, 2012-06-12, 09:23
- I HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE YOU - thebroken1, 2012-06-13, 04:39
- TELL ME ABOUT IT- - -NOT - Morgan, 2012-06-13, 06:53