STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

THE MAN ON THE MOON CONTROVERSY AND TRUTH (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by ufodigest @, Saturday, February 25, 2012, 10:53

By Chris Holly

[image]

You are going to have to forgive me for this somewhat twisted posting. My intention was to discuss the videos being shown concerning the Apollo Moon walk. You can find them all over youtube as well as other sites showing what seems to be a rehearsed film showing the astronauts dancing across the surface of the moon as well as another video discussing another person standing on the sidelines of the filming of the astronauts...

I do not know what to think about the man on the moon controversy other then the fact it makes me wonder what the truth really is concerning it all?

I know we all have had our questions about the flag flying . It should be impossible that a flag would be flying as the one shown in all the photos over the years or like the one in the video I will add at the bottom of this posting. There is no wind or air flow to float a flag in the manner shown in the famous photos and videos of the moon landing. That is the first big clue I had something was wrong.

Article continues here.

Share/Bookmark
  1101 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

227987 Postings in 97283 Threads, 492 registered users, 127 users online (2 registered, 125 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index