STA Network Home

STA Front Page

Surfing The Apocalypse Network

Forum Index | News and Conversations | Log in | Register | Help

Surfing The Apocalypse is Reader Supported.

Please consider making a donation by clicking the button below.

RH NEGATIVE BLOOD, PSYCHIC ABILITY, CHEMTRAILS AND ALIEN ANCESTRY (STA BREAKING NEWS and ARCHIVES)

by pinkorchid @, Brisbane , Australia, Friday, October 15, 2010, 01:48

Hi all,

This is an interesting site, worth I think some research and discussion.
I have picked out a few sections for those that have little time to read a full article.
These sections my not be of interest to all but I just wanted to wet your appetite so to speak.
[image]

So here is the link first of all :-
http://maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/reptilians-greys-and-other-ets/does-rh-negative-blood-type-equal-alien-heritage-11875/

And here are a few details or appetizers to munch on, if your one of those that eat on the run.
SNIP:-

* The Rh negative blood, which appears not to have originated on earth, may prove to be a major factor in proving mankind is a hybrid. It is not the whole answer but it is a key for unlocking the genetic puzzle of our heritage.

* My research has shown that the majority of those with psychic powers also have Rh negative blood. Most psyphic and faith healers also have this blood. Strangely enough, many of those doing research into the ancient astronaut theory and other phenomena also have Rh negative blood.

* Erich von Daniken has Rh negative blood and a thirst for the truth. Brad Steiger also has Rh negative blood. His new book "Gods of Aquarius" considers this possibility. Robert Antone Wilson, author of "Illuminus", also has this blood. There are many others too numerous to list here.

* Chemtails are being used to open certain peoples DNA to "expose them". 2).What blood types and corresponding RH factor are they targeting? 3).Whats the importance of this?
* Stewart’s Reply: I have talked about this extensively. Please read through the archives. They are targeting Rh negative factor with 30-40% Reptilian DNA out of the total.

* O Rh-positive 37 percent

* A Rh-positive 36 percent

* B Rh-positive 9 percent

* AB Rh-positive 3 percent

* O Rh-negative 7 percent

* A Rh-negative 6 percent

* B Rh-negative 1 percent

* AB Rh-negative 1 percent

* It has long been known that the Basques have the highest proportion of rhesus-negative blood in Europe , and one of the highest percentages of type-O blood (55%). Recently, however, the geneticist Luiga Luca Cavalli-Sforza has completed a gene map of the peoples of Europe, and he finds the Basques to be strikingly different from their neighbors. The genetic boundary between Basques and non-Basques is very sharp on the Spanish side. On the French side, the boundary is more diffuse: it shades off gradually toward the Garonne in the north. These findings are entirely in agreement with what we know of the history of the language.

* I was researching this topic a little bit more last night, more particular, how blood types and Rh factors (positive/negative) may be related to ET genes.

* Negative rh blood (whether it be O, A, B or AB negative) is only in 15% of the population. At first I thought these blood types might be superior, due to the ET element, but while this may indicate an ET factor in their bloodstream, it also may indicate that their blood is inferior to Rh+ blood, because Rh+ blood is universal to all blood types.

* If there is a 12 strand DNA template, it would most likely reside in Rh+ blood for this reason.

* That being said, in China, over 99% of the population has Rh+ blood. The Mayans are also 98% O Rh+ blood.

* Former U.S Presidents

* Former President Eisenhower Type O-Neg

* Former President John F. Kennedy Type AB-Neg

* Former President Richard Nixon Type O-Neg

* Former President Bill Clinton AB-Neg

* Former President George W. Bush Sr. Type A-Neg

Well that's enough for now , certainly something to snack on anyway, and you know where the main meal is at, thanks to the Administrator FROM :- maya12-21-2012.com's Official 2012 Forum

Love and Light
Pinkorchid

Share/Bookmark
  4849 viewsreport

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread

228028 Postings in 97321 Threads, 492 registered users, 108 users online (4 registered, 104 guests)
RSS Postings  RSS Threads | Contact
Privacy Policy | Home | Main | Index