EUROPEAN AIRSPACE LOCKDOWN : GOVERNMENTS ARE HIDING SOMETHING !
Friday night the company Flyinggroup issued an official statement saying that the ashcloud from the Icelandic volcano presented NO problem whatsoever for European airtravel and that they were considering legal action for loss of revenue.
Then on saturday the Dutch airline KLM performed a testflight with a Boeing 737 over the Netherlands and the Northsea. The pilots reported clear blue skies and not a single problem. After landing the plane was inspected and there was no trace of ash. The official statement was : "the plane was just as clean as a car you've just driven".
Also on saturday several testflights have been done between München and Frankfurt by German airlines. Again there were no signs whatsoever of any problems.
Still the respective governments have all extended the flying ban at least until monday.
If you ask me, this sounds very odd ...
It is almost as if something is happening or about to happen over the Atlantic somewhere that the world's governments do not want anyone to witness.
- EUROPEAN AIRSPACE LOCKDOWN : GOVERNMENTS ARE HIDING SOMETHING ! - Frenksken, 2010-04-18, 05:36
- 20 TEST FLIGHTS SO FAR - Frenksken, 2010-04-18, 06:04
- ALL THAT BLUE SKY MAKES YOU WONDER. - gimp, 2010-04-18, 07:21
- RUSSIA'S PRESIDENT HAS FLOWN TO POLAND - Fox, 2010-04-18, 08:22
- OK, THIS IS A LONG SHOT, BUT .... - Frenksken, 2010-04-18, 08:45
- FRAGMENT FOUND - clickyd, 2010-04-18, 09:13
- ANOTHER GRAND DECEPTION? - Aladdin, 2010-04-18, 09:13
- GERMAN AIRLINES QUESTIONING CLOSURE - clickyd, 2010-04-18, 09:23
- SOUTH FRANCE - CLEAR BLUE SKY - Il_Bagattel, 2010-04-18, 10:52
- COINCIDENCE, BUT STILL ... : SHUTTLE TO MAKE UNUSUAL LANDING - Frenksken, 2010-04-18, 11:04